Senin, 12 Juni 2017

- sorry not sorry -

Hi, long time no see. I'm in a long holiday right now so I can relax myself and writing something again on this. You know, I feel like something is kinda propping up inside me, and I'm very uncomfortable with it. Many things weird are happening nowadays, and I know what I would say subsequently is not appropriate for some of you who read this, but for me, this is terribly weird and I still can't accept this and I don't even believe that (maybe) most or some of people are feel that this weird thing (for me) are such a privilege for some other people. You must be wondering about what kind of weird thing I'm talking about, right?

Hmm, believe me, I'm a little bit uncertain about what I would say after this, but, this thing is really want to explode from my mind, ugh. Asdfjgjsaj, sorry not sorry, all of you must have heard about LGBT, right? I don't want to explain about whether it is, but, you know, I'm so damn confused why there are so many people who think that LGBT is nothing matter? You may say that, "Because love doesn't consider of age, nation, color, gender, and so on. Love is feeling. Why do you give it limits?" but, gender? Like, seriously? Are you joking me? Yes, if you are a boy, you can love the other boys as brothers, not making them as your lover, i think it's a big mistake. How can you get married with someone who have the same sex as you? How can you make family, children? Then, you can say that you can get children by adopt them? Oh my, I'm sure God must be hate that. Maybe, some of you will not accept my opinion, but I do believe that I'm standing in a right way to ignore LGBT as a right thing. You may say that I don't appreciate the human rights, but LGBT? No. I thing that's such a sickness of soul that must be healed. Sorry for the bad words. If there are some LGBT people who read this, I respect you, but sorry if my opinion is not the same as you. I don't hate you, don't get me wrong. I'm just confused because I don't even find the good things from those things, I'm confused that there is some other straight people who fight for the existence of LGBT people. I believe that all of religion in this world prohibit LGBT. In my religion, God create men and women to become partners, but if you think that LGBT is a thing that is given by God, it is a "destiny", yeah, I think I agree with it, but if you are devoted to your religion, know the gospel about your religion, you must be knowing that it its wrong. and I bet you'll try to heal and avoid it.

Really, guys, I don't hate you. Fyi, I do love Queen, the greatest British Rock Band that I've ever known. You know, the lead vocalist of the band, Freddie Mercury, was a bisex. Actually I'm not really sure if he was bisex or gay, but the right thing is he was a part of LGBT. And now, he was dead because of Aids, almost 36 years ago in November. And i'm really disappointed about that. Disappointed because I cant feel the hype of Queen because I was born in the late generation, and also because he is a bisex. I was like, "why cant he only love women?" but someday when I saw the article on the internet, the article said that freddie was actually like to love and being loved by women (that's why he has an ex girlfriend and still be the best friend and the most loving person of him until his death), but when it came to "physical needs" i mean, sex, he could only enjoy it when he did it with men. And really, I was shocked. And I think, that is because of the influences of his surroundings that made him became like that. I think, becoming a celebrity isn't that good as long as we can protect ourselves from every bad influence. World of fame is "scary" and also "dangerous", you know. Sometimes it's also deceiving. Once you're trapped in the nets, you must be hard to be free.

Yes, and fortunately, I am from a country that the majority of the people are believing in a religion, Islam, that is banning LGBT a lot, because there are some surah in Alquran that are talking about the despicable thing about LGBT, and I do believe with it. Really, LGBT aren't good. That means you're disrespecting God. Don't hear the preacher of your religion if what they are talking based on their own desire, but believe them if their talks are according to the holy book of your religion. So, the right thing is, read the holy book (for Islam it is Alquran), not the preacher, cause men can do wrong.

So that's all I wanna tell. Basically I've got a deep respect if you're part of LGBT, I just can't accept it as the right thing btw. And you must have respect on my opinion too. I don't mean to share hate also, I just wanna share about my opinion. Sorry, no offended feeling, please. I hope that we all doing well, happy, and become a better person soon. Amen.

Regards,

Zahra NN
Reaksi:

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar